Saturday, May 28, 2011

Robert Pattinson's Shocking Reveal on Love, Relationships... Rob’s path to true love?

“No. Not at all,” he shockingly replied.
Check out Rob’s photos; click to enlarge.

Photos: RobertPattinsonLife
“I don’t think that friendship can turn into a great love. Because one of the two feels different,” he explained.
“You mean one of them feels not enough?” the reporter asked.
“Exactly. It’s like this: If you were friends before, either the girl thinks she can might find someone better or the boy.
“So better would be someone‚ new?”
“Yes. I felt this way,” Rob continued.
“I only spend time with girls who I also feel drawn to. So she had to decide whether she wants to go out with me or not.”




It doesn’t matter if you’re in love – even if she’s 95. It doesn’t matter what others think, if the feelings for each other are genuine,” 
“That’s a terrible situation because you get the impression that you’re destroying a love.
“But it happens when a relationship is already approaching an end. And then, suddenly someone new comes into your life and you can’t conrtol your feelings.
“I think the longer you’re together the more similar you become. But is shouldn’t go too far. Love only lasts if it stays exciting.”
“If she’s mean to my dog,” Rob replies laughing. “There are problems in any love. Only lying would be the end.
“If she would tell nasty things about my friends and would hurt me so. Lies always come to light. Therefore, don’t do it.”
But secrets are okay?
“In a relationship, it’s important to be diplomatic and to say things not too harsh. Total honesty could lead to a separation.
“Confidence! If one is destined to be together, then it happens.”


Robert Pattinson's Shocking Reveal on Love, Relationships (Photos) | ; click for more..

No comments: